Hello there Street of Dreams Families,
With the recent changes from Gov. J. B. Pritzker for Illinois, we want to reassure you we are keeping our eyes and ears open to any changes that may affect Street of Dreams. We are proud and active members in our community, and want to rest assured that we will be continuing to take safe measures to keep your Dreamers thriving! Still continuing and following the More Than Just Great Dancing!® Safer Studio
Guidelines which is a prioritized hierarchy of safety and wellness measures including:
• Wellness checks for staff
● Temperature Checks upon arrival
● Masked at all times
• Frequent hand hygiene for all staff members & dreamers
• Enhanced cleaning procedures for the lobby & classrooms
• Studios clearly marked for dreamers to social distance & continue to learn
• Curricular and facility adjustments
• Drop off & Pick up process facing EAST (driver side on studio side), or park and pick up
● Dreamers who are 6 are under are limited to 1 parent or guardian in the lobby during the duration of their class
With the new guidelines for region 7 (Will County), we want to put you at ease, and know there are always options at Street of Dreams! We are a proud Tech Enabled studio, and here to serve you! If you are not comfortable bringing your Dreamer in studio at this time, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-478-4161 so we may provide you with Zoom links, and helpful tips for at home learning.
Lastly, we always want to reiterate how important your dreamers wellness and safety is to us, effective: October 23rd 2020 , all Dreamers must be masked while entering Street of Dreams, in the lobby, and in the classrooms. By CDC guidelines, if your Dreamer is 2 and under, it is not mandated for them to be masked. If you or your Dreamer have a preexisting condition where a mask may hinder you/them, please contact Carlee at email@example.com .
We know some of these changes and guidelines are not favorable to everyone. But, if it is one thing we can all agree upon, it is the safety of our dreamers. Please know we appreciate all of you during high tide and low tide. Because of your love, cooperation, dedication and support of Street of Dreams, you have kept our Dream alive.
With many thanks,
Rachelle Ochsner & the Street of Dreams faculty